RVNL Jhansi-Bhimsen (RVNL Project: Jhansi-Bhimsen section)
Project Management Consultancy for construction of roadbed, important, major & minor bridges, track linking, civil engineering works, S&T works, OHE, TSS & general electrical works in connection with doubling between Jhansi and Bhimsen stations.
The total work is divided into four packages. The detail of the four packages is as below-
- Package No. 1 – Jhansi - Erich Road
- Package No. 2 – Erich Road – Usargaon
- Package No. 3 – Usargaon – Bhimsen
- Package No. 4 Orai - Bridge Package
Systra Group in India is responsible for the overall supervision of works, while providing Quality Assurance, Health and Safety Assurance. Scope includes:
- Developing Project Management Plan
- Developing systems and procedures to administer the construction contracts and ensure that the contractual requirements, with respect to both quality and quantity of work, are respected and the works are constructed in accordance with the provisions of the construction contract.
- Project Planning, Project coordination, Project interfacing
- Supervision of construction work.
- Making all necessary measurements and certifying payments
- One level of checking of various drawings, plans, designs, documents prepared by construction contractor
- Ensuring compliance to all safety requirements while progressing the work.
- Testing of complete signalling and electrical installations as per the various provisions in the codes, manuals and Railways instructions
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly reports.