RVNL Gujarat (PMC Services for Gujarat section: RVNL Project)
The aim of the project is network decongestion and expansion for Indian railways.
The total work is divided into five packages. The detail of the five packages are as below :
- Package No. 1 - Samakhiyali-Kidiyanagar (Doubling of Track) -34.66 Km.
- Package No. 2 - Bhildi-Diyodar (Doubling of Track) - 29.48 Km.
- Package No. 1 - Sabarmati-Kothgangad (Gauge Conversion) - 77.00 Km.
- Package No. 2 - Kothgangad-Botad (Gauge Conversion) - 88.40 Km.
- Package No. 3 - Dhandhuka (Bridge Construction
Systra Group in India, as a Project Management Consultant, is responsible for the overall supervision of works, while providing Quality Assurance, Health and Safety Assurance. It covers:
- Developing Project Management Plan
- Developing systems and procedures to administer the construction contracts and ensure that the contractual requirements, with respect to both quality and quantity of work, are respected and the works are constructed in accordance with the provisions of the construction contract.
- Project Planning, Project coordination, Project interfacing
- Supervision of all construction work.
- Making all necessary measurements and certify payments
- One level of checking of various drawings, plans, designs, documents prepared by construction contractor
- Ensuring compliance to all safety requirements while progressing the work.
- Testing of complete signalling installation as per the various provisions in the codes, manuals and Railways instructions
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly reports.