Mumbai Metro Line 1 – Patronage Forecast
Mumbai metro line 1 is an elevated corridor of 11.5km with 12 stations (from Versova, via Andheri to Ghatkopar). It provides connectivity from Eastern & Western Suburbs to Western & Central Railway, and facilitate smooth and efficient interchange between suburban rail system and MRT System at Andheri and Ghatkopar stations.
Systra Group in India was appointed to provide Engineering and Project Management services including detailed designing for Mumbai Metro line 1. It includes:
- Preparatory activities Review of existing scenario
- Preliminary design and tender documents
- Preparation of Master plan and preliminary integrated system Design,
- Preliminary (Tender) design and drawings for each sub-system.
- Bid process Management and Review/ proof checking
- Assistance in tender process,
- Detail design & Engineering,
- Review, Proof checking and Vetting.
- System Integration