Lucknow Metro Underground Section
The first phase of development of the Lucknow Metro Rail Project comprises two corridors for a total of 36km:
- North – South corridor from CCS Airport to Munshi Pulia, subject of this proposal.
- East –West corridor from Vasant Kunj to Charbagh Railway Station.
Systra Group in India has been appointed as Detail Design Consultant (DDC) for Architectural, E&M Works & Civil works proof checking for 3 underground stations (Hazratganj, Sachivalaya and Hussainganj) of Line of North - South Corridor. The scope of services includes:
- Alignment review
- Conceptual layout planning and preparation of design alternatives.
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ), detailed specifications, cost estimates for Tender along with Tender drawings.
- SES & CFD Analysis & Report.
- Detailed Design of Architecture & Building Services of all UG Stations.
- Proof Checking of Structural drawings for Station (permanent & temporary Structures), cut & cover ramp, cross passages & intermediate ventilation shafts.
- Review of System Wide Contractor’s (SWC) working drawings.
- Design support during the construction activities.