Lucknow Metro Phase 1A
Lucknow metro involves a construction of 35km of line with 34 stations divided in two corridors:
A. North south corridor: 23 km of line with 22 stations (Phase 1), from Amausi airport to Munshi Pulia section
B. East-West corridor: 12km of line with 12 stations (Phase2), from Vasant Kunj to Charbagh section.
The purpose of the Lucknow Metro project is to reduce traffic congestion, travel time and distance for the residents of Lucknow. The project once developed will reduce journey times on densely populated areas and major industrial locations.
Systra Group in India was appointed as General Consultant to provide Detailed Design for Civil Architectural and E&M works of Elevated Section of CCS Airport to Munshi Pulia (North-South Corridor) of Lucknow Metro under the Contract LKDD-01.
Systra Group in India’s Scope of Services includes:
- Detailed design of:
- Architectural planning for all elevated stations including track structure within the stations
- Structural design of all required viaduct
- Special spans
- All building services
- Intermodal transfer facilities for road and pedestrian traffic
- Construction Reference Drawing
- Good for Construction Drawing as Built Drawing
- Construction Support