Integrated Commercial Development at Seawoods Railway Station, Navi Mumbai
This Project is coming up within Navi Mumbai, one of the largest planned cities in the world, and named as Seawoods Grand Central. Much like Transit Oriented Developments around the world, Seawoods Grand Central is intended to be major attraction of the city. More importantly, with a railway station just in the vicinity, the traffic study becomes moreover important aspect while considering the design Issues in this 42-acre development Project
Systra India appointed to provide Traffic consultancy services for Integrated Commercial Development.
SYSTRA INDIA provided these following services:
- Impact and role of Railway and Railway commuters
- Internal traffic circulation
- Traffic generation, parking demand & provision and loading/ unloading requirements.
- Assessment of Vehicular & pedestrian integration with Seawoods Station and the Integrated Complex
- Micro simulation of the proposed integrated development