High Speed Rail: Mumbai-Chennai Corridor Package 2 of Diamond Quadrilateral
Minister of Railways in the Railway Budget 2014-15 has pronounced setting up of Diamond Quadrilateral Network of High Speed Rail, connecting major metros and growth centers of the country.
SYSTRA GROUP as a leader of the consortium, was appointed to conduct the feasibility study for Mumbai-Chennai and was actively supported by Systra Group in India.
Systra provided services for the following tasks:
- The traffic movement during construction phase & protection of close buildings around
- Project management
- Client Interaction and Coordination
- Local Support for Assessment and Selection of the Most Suitable HSPR Technology
- Concept Designs including cost estimates
- Power Supply & OCS
- Procurement of Toposheets, Satellite Imagery
- Preparation of Base maps
- DGPS Surveys and DEM Generation
- Preparation of reports