High Speed Rail: Delhi-Chandigarh-Amritsar
The main purpose of this High-Speed Rail project is to provide an enhanced passenger transport infrastructure in the States of Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab able to allow high speed services in order to enhance the economic development of the region.
SYSTRA GROUP as a leader of the consortium, was appointed to conduct the pre-feasibility study for Delhi-Chandigarh-Amritsar and was actively supported by Systra Group in India.
Systra provided services for the following tasks:
- Review of international market scenario of High Speed Passenger Railway;
- Definition of alignment with earthworks, hydraulics, structures, viaducts
- Ridership forecast and analysis of demand
- Concept design with most suitable HSPR technologies;
- Environmental assessment, rehabilitation & resettlement, real estate
- Investments, revenue estimates, economic and financial returns
- Implementation schedule, organizational structure