Delhi Metro Phase 3 part of Line 8 Contract CC-15
The Delhi Metro Phase - III involves the construction of 136km metro line with 90 stations. The Magenta Line or Line 8 also called Outer Ring Road Line consists of 25 metro stations from Janakpuri West to Botanical Garden. The upcoming Hauz Khas station on this line and the current Yellow Line will be the deepest Metro station at a depth of 29 metres. This new link will benefit the entire metropolitan rail network by creating more rail capacity in the inner-city. Also, the transport routes in project would that meet the social and economic needs of the growing communities.
Under the CC15 Contract, Systra India was appointed to provide Detailed Design of Elevated Viaduct on Janak Puri to West-Botanical Garden Corridor from Okhla to Kalindi Kunj part of Line 8, Phase 3.
Our services included:
- Alignment Review & Span Arrangement
- Review of Geotechnical Investigation Report & Prepare Geotechnical Interpretative Report
- Detailed Design of:
- Substructure & Foundation for Full Stretch from Ch. Km. 26.739 to Km. 34.340
- Cross-Over Structure – I Girder Span
- Depot Line
- Special span (Steel Composite 44.0m, 47.0m, 48.0m & 52.0m)
- Ramp connected from Underground to Elevated
- Construction Reference Drawings
- Good for Construction Drawings
- As Built Drawings
- Construction Support