Delhi Metro Phase 3 Line 7 Underground Section
The underground Section of the Metro Line extends to over 19 KM with 12 Underground Stations with 4 being interchange amongst them.
Systra Group in India has been engaged as Detail Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and Building Services Works for the Line-7 (Mukundpur to Shiv Vihar corridor) of Phase-III of Delhi Metro Project. This is the longest of all the Delhi Metro lines built so far, and is popularly known as Inner Ring Road Line.
The scope of services includes:
- Alignment review
- Conceptual layout planning and preparation of design alternatives.
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ), detailed specifications, cost estimates for Tender along with Tender drawings.
- SES & CFD Analysis & Report.
- Detailed Design of Architecture & Building Services of all UG Stations.
- Proof Checking of Structural drawings for Station (permanent & temporary Structures), cut & cover ramp, cross passages & intermediate ventilation shafts.
- Combined Services Drawing (CSD) for Tunnels.
- Review of System Wide Contractor’s (SWC) working drawings.
- Design support during the construction activities.