Delhi Metro Phase 3 Line 3 and Line 5 Extensions Contract CCDD-06
The third phase of Delhi Metro Line involves the construction of 136km metro line with 90 stations. DMRC Extensions of Lines 3 and 5 are part of the Phase-III of development of Delhi Metro Project during which about 140km of new metro lines will be added to the network. The extension of Line 5 corridor stretches from the existing Mundka station and goes West towards Bahadurgarh in the state of Haryana. The extension of Line 3 is a branch which stretches from the existing Dwarka station and reaches Najafgarh area.
This new link will benefit the entire metropolitan rail network by creating more rail capacity in the inner-city. Also, the transport routes in project would that meet the social and economic needs of the growing communities.
Systra Group in India’s Scope of Services includes:
- Alignment review
- Architectural Conceptual Design and Design alternatives for all stations
- Architectural Tenders (including drawings, BOQ and specs)
- Architectural Detailed Design for all stations including, finished & multimodal integration plans at interchange stations with others modes/property development
- E&M Preliminary & Final Design
- E&M Tenders (including drawings, BOQ and specs)
- E&M Detailed Design for all stations (E&M activities include Electricity, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Detection & Fire Fighting, Lighting studies)
- Proof checking of structural design of civil contractors for stations, viaducts (substructures only), and underground structure excluding tunnel but including cross passages, ventilation shafts and other shafts, ramps and other understructures including temporary structures, and including construction methodologies
- Full depot detailed design (structural, Architecture and MEP)