CTP- 14 (Pre-bid design)
The project includes the detailed pre-bid design for Signalling works for CTP-14 Dadri-Rewari section of WDFC
Systra Group in India is a Design consultant to L&T for the bid.
Systra provided services for the following tasks:
- Preparation of drawings/design including Preliminary SIP (Signaling & Interlocking Plan)
- Preparation of Interface typical drawings to show how various sub-systems operate within the interlocking
- Preparation of cable core plans
- Preparation of cable route plans
- Site plans showing various typical layout plans of the signaling racks and other equipment in SER (Signal equipment rooms in stations), and in locations such as Level crossings and Auto Location Huts (ALH).
- Space and Signaling power requirements design specifying the physical dimensions/space and power loading calculations for SER and the ALHs
- Bill of quantities
RESULT: L&T has won the bid based on Systra’s input and Signaling power supply optimization. It is a major and first Signaling contract for L&T on WDFC