Bangalore Metro Phase 2
Bangalore metro project phase II involves the construction of 72 km of metro lines with 69 stations, in order to decongest the city traffic by providing a reliable, seamless transport system.
In phase II, it includes the construction of the extensions of the two corridors on first phase (East-West and North-South), and two new lines.
The new lines are the following:
- RV Road to Bommasandra line: 16,5 km of elevated line with 16 stations
- Gottigere-IIM-B and Nagawara: 21.2 km of line with 18 stations (6 are elevated and 12 are underground stations)
Systra Group in India has appointed as a General Consultant to provide detailed design consultancy services for viaduct and stations for section R5 extension (From R.V. road station to Bommasandra station).
The scope of work R5 extension covers the preparation of:
- All architectural and landscaping works
- The detailed traffic management plan
- Detailed designs of:
- 16 elevated stations
- Architectural and landscaping works
- E&M works of stations